15. February 2013 15:48
The start of the New Year is not just a time to start a new diet or exercise regimen, it’s also a great time to examine quality in your facility and documentation.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Are your quality records in order?
- Are you following all written procedures and work instructions?
- Is all of your training and training records up to date?
- Have you had an internal audit recently? If an audit were performed today, what would be the outcome?
- Is it time for your management review?
- Are there areas you see that need improvement
It’s a new year and a great time to think “Quality” at your company. We know it seems like a lot, however, it’s good to get underway now. Let’s work together to make sure we are all part of the solution and not the problem!
15. February 2013 15:45
“Ideas push you. Once you initiate them, they push to be born.”
– T. Dosho Shifferaw, inventor
Whether you’re an independent inventor, a solo-mission entrepreneur, a small business or startup, a researcher or designer, or an established organization, the team of engineers and product developers at rp+m have the tools and expertise to take your concept from idea to reality. Our innovative processes allow you to walk through our door with nothing more than an idea scrawled on the back of a napkin – and back out again, finished product in hand, in a time-frame previously believed unthinkable.
15. February 2013 15:14
Director of Happiness? Yes, it really is my job title.
How did this role come to be? Well, that’s a long story.