A national provider of plastic injection molding services

Blog

3D Print Your Furniture

by Dana Foster26. April 2013 10:00

3D Printing furniture has become the new trend, because you can make any shape and size to fit the room where the piece will reside perfectly. Here at rp+m we have had opportunities to print furniture that are modern and speak to the culture of the business. Below are pictures of signs, tables legs and shelves we have created. rp+m also has the capabilities to sand and paint. If you would like to customize your office furniture or hear more about 3D Printing in general, contact info@rpplusm.com.

Sign we printed and painted:

Table Legs:

Shelving:

Written By: Dana Foster, Marketing Manager

Tags: , ,

3D Printing

Comments (7) -

salvaged building materials
salvaged building materialsIslamic Republic of Pakistan
5/19/2013 1:12:36 PM #

That is a lovely post, I really like it. Thank you for sharing.

www.melodyhome.com
www.melodyhome.comNepal
6/25/2013 4:32:23 AM #

where there is need, there is invention.

wanna peter
wanna peter Australia
8/29/2013 5:01:54 AM #

"> Quality Handmade Furniture </a>

wanna peter
wanna peter Australia
8/29/2013 5:04:17 AM #

This blog is really attractive and admirable.It gives good and elegant look to my home.please give me some idea about <a href="http://www.eurodecor.com.au/">; Quality Handmade Furniture </a> - See more at: www.thogus.com/.../3d-print-your-furniture.aspx

modern bedroom furniture
modern bedroom furnitureUnited States
9/30/2013 1:09:42 AM #

I really enjoyed your article. It was very informative, I really needed this information to make a good I think your readers would enjoy this information also.

rpprototype.com
rpprototype.comHong Kong S.A.R.
9/30/2013 1:55:14 AM #

I like your product about new approaching in any one & to say you very well to introduce this product along with i predicted to you for more beautiful functionality in your product to assign your design in rp prototype in china more your product more creative art work.<a href="www.rpprototype.com/.../>;

Mr John Bresnahan
Mr John BresnahanUnited Kingdom
10/21/2014 9:27:18 AM #

I think it’s a great invention for the people having limited office space.

Country flag