15. February 2013 15:48
The start of the New Year is not just a time to start a new diet or exercise regimen, it’s also a great time to examine quality in your facility and documentation.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Are your quality records in order?
- Are you following all written procedures and work instructions?
- Is all of your training and training records up to date?
- Have you had an internal audit recently? If an audit were performed today, what would be the outcome?
- Is it time for your management review?
- Are there areas you see that need improvement
It’s a new year and a great time to think “Quality” at your company. We know it seems like a lot, however, it’s good to get underway now. Let’s work together to make sure we are all part of the solution and not the problem!