26. September 2016 14:31
A multi-industry event focused on our region
- Design2Part is not limited to one specific industry which means we have the ability to network with a variety of companies.
- Thogus is committed to supporting the region, and by taking part in this regional event, we feel this helps solidify that commitment. We want to make sure OEMs know we are here in their backyard to help them launch and manage their product lifecycles.
Quality of the attendees and exhibitors
- Design2Part has been around for over 40 years, so the reputation of the event ensures that the attendees are coming to find solutions, not just kick the tires.
- The top OEMs from the region will be exhibiting and that helps drive the right attendee.
- Design engineers, purchasing, quality are just some of the attendees we look forward to seeing!
- Emails and phone calls are fine but even in this day and age, nothing can replace face-to-face interactions. Let’s face it, we buy from people we like and that often means needing to sit down and have a real life conversation.
- With over 300 product categories and thousands of attendees, this show provides the opportunity to network with numerous people not only to show what Thogus is capable of but also to learn about other technologies that can help us grow our business.
Join us on October 12 and October 13 at the John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio. You can find Russ, Matt, and Joe at booth 621 and learn about how Thogus can help you with your plastic injection molding and 3D printing needs!