26. September 2016 14:31
A multi-industry event focused on our region
- Design2Part is not limited to one specific industry which means we have the ability to network with a variety of companies.
- Thogus is committed to supporting the region, and by taking part in this regional event, we feel this helps solidify that commitment. We want to make sure OEMs know we are here in their backyard to help them launch and manage their product lifecycles.
Quality of the attendees and exhibitors
- Design2Part has been around for over 40 years, so the reputation of the event ensures that the attendees are coming to find solutions, not just kick the tires.
- The top OEMs from the region will be exhibiting and that helps drive the right attendee.
- Design engineers, purchasing, quality are just some of the attendees we look forward to seeing!
- Emails and phone calls are fine but even in this day and age, nothing can replace face-to-face interactions. Let’s face it, we buy from people we like and that often means needing to sit down and have a real life conversation.
- With over 300 product categories and thousands of attendees, this show provides the opportunity to network with numerous people not only to show what Thogus is capable of but also to learn about other technologies that can help us grow our business.
Join us on October 12 and October 13 at the John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio. You can find Russ, Matt, and Joe at booth 621 and learn about how Thogus can help you with your plastic injection molding and 3D printing needs!
23. December 2013 09:57
"When you have happy employees, it shows in their work and in the company's bottom line," states Lisa Lehman, Thogus' Director of Happiness.
Click here to see what it means to be the Director of Happiness.
12. December 2013 13:32
Yesterday, Thogus had the revealing event of the total number of meals raised during the Second Harvest Avon Lake Food Fight. For the second year in a row, Avon Lake companies participated in a friendly competition on raising meals for Second Harvest. Both the overall number of meals raised and the top company was announced. The top company received a 3D printed trophy! Click here to read the results in The Morning Journal article.
11. December 2013 12:44
Recently, we had the pleasure of meeting a fascinating woman, Dorie Clark, Author of Reinventing You: Define You Brand, Imagine the Future. Her talking points, writing and presentation skills are absolutely phenomenal, and would recommend for you to reach out to her! Dorie recently published an article on Understanding Management Styles: Play to Strengths. As Dorie asked- What's your management style? How do you get feedback - and keep growing as a leader?
Click here to read the article.
2. December 2013 17:28
"'Tis An Important Season For Giving" is right. Thogus and Second Harvest partner up again to host the 2nd Annual Food Fight on Pin Oak Parkway. "We are all feeling very lucky at this time of year that we are employed and our company is successful and doing well, and we want to give back to the community that we live and work in," said Katie Kuczinski, Thogus' Human Capital Coordinator. This year's goal is to provide 100,000 meals between all participating companies on Pin Oak Parkway. The award ceremony will take place on Wednesday, December 11th at Thogus from 5-6 PM. At the time, we will learn the total contribution of the campaign and the winner for the most donations by a company/organization.
Read Crain's Giving Guide here:
Crain's_Giving_Guide_2013_compressed.pdf (5.25 mb)
7. November 2013 20:23
We are proud to announce Thogus is a Smart Business SoMe Award Winner. Dana Foster, Marketing Manager of Thogus, has grown the social media platforms to create brand awareness and draw users to the Thogus website.
All honorees will be awarded at the Smart Business 2013 Midwest Social Media Summit on November 21st. Click here to register. The 2013 SoMe award winners will also be featured in Smart Business' December issue (Smart Business Cleveland, Smart Business Akron/Canton, Smart Business Cincinnati and Smart Business Columbus).